Your California Privacy Rights
Skrivanek sp. z o.o. (hereinafter “SKRIVANEK”), the owner of web page https://focusaudits.eu, follows these principles in collecting and managing personal information:
We collect personal information on individuals only as allowed by law. We limit the collection of personal information to what is relevant and necessary to accomplish a lawful purpose of SKRIVANEK. Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- We do not collect home, business or e-mail addresses, from persons who simply browse our Internet website. SKRIVANEK collects personal information about individuals through our website only if an individual provides such information to SKRIVANEK voluntarily through forms or surveys. The information that SKRIVANEK automatically collects includes the domain name or Internet Protocol address that relates to the machine used to access the SKRIVANEK’s website, the type of browser and operating system used, the date and time when the website is visited, web pages displayed, and any forms that are uploaded.
- We use Google Analytics to help improve our website. SKRIVANEK uses Google Analytics to help understand how visitors interact with our website so that the site can be improved. You can read Google’s security and privacy policies for Google Analytics. You can chose not to have your data used by Google Analytics by downloading their opt-out browser add-on.
- We may use session cookies in some areas of this website to improve the overall usability of the site. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer, often without your knowledge, while visiting certain sites on the Internet used to identify your computer. For example, cookies are used by some sites to greet you personally, to post a list of your favourite books to purchase, to remember what you had in your shopping basket the last time you visited.
You can prevent cookies from being placed on your computer by accessing your browser’s preferences menu and deleting existing cookies. There also are commercial programs available to help you manage cookies. Before taking such steps, you should be aware that some websites may not work properly if you choose to block the placement of cookies on your computer. You will need to decide whether enabling cookies outweigh privacy concerns.
- We strive in each instance to tell people who provide personal information to SKRIVANEK the purpose for which the information is collected. At the time of collection, we also strive to tell persons who are asked to provide personal information about the general uses that we will make of that information.
- We tell people who provide personal information about their opportunity to review that information. SKRIVANEK allows individuals who provide personal information to review the information and contest its accuracy or completeness.
- We only use or disclose personal information for the specified purposes, or purposes consistent with those purposes, unless we get the consent of the subject of the information, or unless required by law or regulation. In the event of a conflict between this Policy and the Public Records Act, the Information Practices Act or other law governing the disclosure of records, the applicable law will control.
- We use information security safeguards. We take reasonable precautions to protect the personal information collected or maintained by SKRIVANEK against loss, unauthorized access, and illegal use or disclosure. SKRIVANEK uses encryption software to protect the security of individuals’ personal information during transmission of such information through SKRIVANEK’s Websites. Such personal information is stored by SKRIVANEK in secure locations. SKRIVANEK’s staff is trained on procedures for the management of personal information, including limitations on the release of information. Access to personal information is limited to those members of SKRIVANEK’s staff whose work requires such access. Confidential information is destroyed according to SKRIVANEK’s records retention schedule. SKRIVANEK conducts periodic reviews to ensure that proper information management policies and procedures are understood and followed.
SKRIVANEK encourages all individuals to use appropriate safeguards to secure their computers and the information on those computers.
Information we collect about you
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device:
- Contact Information (for example: name, alias, an email address) – you might provide us with your contact information, whether through use of our services, a form on our website or an interaction with our team.
- Usage information – we collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our websites and services. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preferences you have, and so on.
- Device and browser data – we collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type.
- Information from page tags – we use third party tracking services that employ cookies to collect data about visitors of our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics. We provide more information on cookies in our Cookies Policy (https://focusaudits.eu/cookies-policy/).
- Log Data – like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those serves. The log file contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP address, the files viewed on our site (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system version, device type and timestamps.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from You – for example, from the forms You complete on our Service, preferences You express or provide through our Service, or from Your purchases on our Service.
- Indirectly from You – f or example, from observing Your activity on our Service.
- Automatically from You – for example, through cookies We or our Service Providers set on Your Device as You navigate through our Service.
- From Service Providers – for example, third-party vendors to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, third-party vendors for payment processing, or other third-party vendors that We use to provide the Service to You.
Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We may use or disclose personal information We collect, which may include the following examples:
- To operate our Service and provide You with our Service.
- To provide You with support and to respond to Your inquiries, including to investigate and address Your concerns and monitor and improve our Service.
- To fulfil or meet the reason You provided the information. For example, if You share Your contact information to ask a question about our Service, We will use that personal information to respond to Your inquiry. If You provide Your personal information to purchase a product or service, We will use that information to process Your payment and facilitate delivery.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
- To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, including, when necessary, to prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Exercising Your Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights if You are a California resident, You can contact Us by:
- traditional post: Skrivanek Sp. z o.o. (to: Data Protection Officer), ul. Podlaska 12, 20-304 Lublin, Poland
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: +48 81 4709930
- contact form on our page: https://focusaudits.eu/contact/
Your request to Us must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom We collected personal information or an authorized representative
- Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to Your request or provide You with the required information if we cannot:
- Verify Your identity or authority to make the request
- And confirm that the personal information relates to You
We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Notice Concerning Do Not Track
We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
Last Updated and Effective: 31/07/2023